117th Congress Events
May 6, 20201 1:00 - 2:10 pm | Remote Zoom Room | Battery Materials & Technology Coalition
Missing: A North American Battery Supply Chain
The Battery Materials & Technology Coalition (BMTC) held a panel discussion on the need for a North American battery supply chain. Given China’s control of global battery supply chains, with over 100 battery megafactories built or planned, ownership of more critical mineral reserves than any other country, and a stranglehold on the world’s mineral processing industry, the U.S. needs to act swiftly to secure a domestic battery industry.
- Ben Steinberg, email@example.com
- Andrew (Andy) Miller, firstname.lastname@example.org
- James (Jim) Greenberger, email@example.com
- Robbie Diamond, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Austin Devaney, email@example.com
- Paul Lichty, firstname.lastname@example.org
This was a widely attended public event.